Above is the Base Price
TDX SP2 Ultra Low Maxx is made with the best quality materials that guarantee durability and meet various users need. The Invacare TDX SP2 is a high performance, centre wheel drive power wheelchair, equipped with the advanced Ultra Low Maxx seating system and revolutionary LiNX smart technology. It is specially designed to be the new benchmark in the complex rehab arena. If you’re looking for a powerchair that is a perfect mix of functionality, customisation and style TDX SP2 Ultra Low Maxx is your best bet.
It is equipped with great features that make it quite functional – the stability enhancement offers maximum stability and safety. The Stability Lock function ensures all six wheels stay firmly on the ground on uneven terrain. It has a patented SureStep suspension technology that enables a smooth ride. The larger batteries provide more driving range.
The TDX SP2 Ultra Low Maxx by Invacare features a LiNX Smart Technology, which plays a vital role in mobility. It provides a superb driving experience for users and allows professionals to configure and tailor powerchairs quickly and more intuitively. The smart control system enables programming and maintenance updates to be made wirelessly and in real-time. More so, it has direct access to statistical and diagnostic information. This gives complete visibility to professionals. Below are some key features:
- Touchscreen technology: It comes with REM400 remote that has an impressive 3.5” colour touchscreen.
- Built-in Bluetooth: With the REM400, users can connect to 3 devices at the same time, and it has mouse mover technology.
- Compact remote with LED display: This is ideal for users who have a limited range of motion and reduced strength.
- Extremity control joystick: Ideal for chin control with the outer shell being resistant to saliva.
- MEC joystick: This is perfect for those with muscle weakness or fine motor control.
- LiNX Smart Technology: This an advanced technology that ensures an exciting driving experience.