Extra roomy brogue
Swollen feet can still look smart! This timeless classic is the perfect partner for work wear and formal wear but still looks good as a casual shoe. Crafted from soft, premium Leathers and with a cushioned foot bed and shock-absorbing soles to enhance your comfort, these handsome shoes feel as good as they look.
Why you’ll love Darby…
- Soft, premium, hand-finished Leathers
- ‘Airflow’ foot bed is removable – ideal for orthotics
- Deeper and roomier than it looks due to ‘hidden depth’ design
- Secure lace fastening adjusts for a flexible fit
- Padded collar for extra comfort
- Seam-free lining at front for problem toes
- Lightweight sole with built-in shock absorbency
Protecting leather footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat leather footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for leather footwear
- Wipe footwear clean with a damp cloth and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying