What winter days were made for!
This soft and comfy Leather boot is very roomy and supportive. With a deep toe area, and stitching that can’t be felt from the inside, it’s ideal if you have a hammer toe or bunion. The split collar and wide opening make it easy to get on and off swollen feet and ankles.
Why you’ll love Alex…
- Touch-fastening strap adjusts to fit a range of swelling
- Seam-free at the front so great for sensitive toes
- Shock-absorbing footbed with ‘air flow’ system for enhanced comfort
- Footbed can be removed to provide extra depth – ideal for orthotics
- Lightweight, hardwearing sole offers good grip
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
Protecting leather footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat leather footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for leather footwear
- Wipe footwear clean with a damp cloth and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.