Fitted with the waterfall back, the three back cushions are easily adjustable. This dual motor chair allows the user to safely, quickly and easily stand and sit, the extra benefit of dual motor allows the user to control the backrest and footrest independently. It comes in two seat size options allowing for the perfect fit.
With its beautiful styling, quality craftsmanship and great comfort and support, the Admiral sits in our premium range with extra features including generous deep filled cushioning and a newly developed tilt-in-space action which can take up to 25st. This works by maintaining a consistent angle between the base and back of the chair as the footrest is elevated, therefore considerably reducing the occurrence and risk of pressure sores by evenly spreading the pressure when seated, and the high leg elevation position can also help improve your circulation and other mobility restrictions.
The range is also available in a wide collection of materials allowing for more choice and variety in your home. The heavy duty frame and mechanism is designed for long-lasting use. A back-lit hand controller ensures that you can see each button easily, even in lower light conditions and the quiet motor operation is great for the home environment. Discreet loops attached to both sides of the chair allow the controller to be hung safely in an easy to reach position and can be switched for both left and right-hand use. Large pockets are also located on each side expanding storage space and allowing for easy access to all the things you need. Optional head covers and arm covers are available.
- Dual Motor Tilt-In-Space motion offers very comfortable reclining
- Allows user to safely, quickly, and easily stand and sit
- High leg elevation position helps improve user’s circulation
- Heavy duty frame & mechanism designed for long-lasting use
- Generously filled cushioning and deep seat foam for ultimate comfort
- Waterfall and Lateral back options available for express delivery
- Back-lit handset allows for use in low light conditions
- Assists suffers of arthritis, rheumatism, poor circulation and many other mobility restrictions
- Dual motor mechanism enables user to control backrest and footrest independently
- Premium fabrics in choice of colours
- Two seat size options allow for perfect fit for the user