Talking clocks are essential to people living with blindness or low vision, as well as those experiencing memory loss. This talking button clock has a high quality Loud & clear English male voice which tells the time and date at the press of a button and also has an alarm feature. The compact design sits flat and secure and cannot easily be knocked over. Setting this clock couldn’t be easier the loud & clear voice will help talk you through it in conjunction with the large print instructions provided.
- This clock announces the time, day and date for those with sight issues
- Also features an alarm setting like many standard clocks
- The large 7cm talk button is sturdy, in high contrast colours, and easy to operate
- The time is read out in a loud, clear English male voice
- Large print instructions are included and this clock takes 2 x AA batteries