Embrace the elements
Keep your feet protected, whatever the weather. Specially designed to fit swollen feet and ideal for walking, this good-looking, 100% waterproof shoe is both comfy and practical. The cleated sole offers good grip underfoot and is shock-absorbing for extra comfort. The water-repellent leather combined with our windproof and breathable CosyTex™ membrane ensures your feet stay fresh, warm and dry.
Why you’ll love Maisie…
- 100% waterproof to keep feet dry in all weathers
- Breathable and with climate control to keep feet comfy and fresh
- Windproof to keep feet warm and comfy
- Roomier than it looks due to hidden-depth design
- Twin, touch-fastening straps adjust to fit swelling
- Seam-free toe area is ideal for problem toes
- Lightweight sole is durable, shock-absorbing and cleated for good grip
- Soft, padded collar fits both swollen and slimmer ankles
- Cushioned footbed can be removed to fit an orthotic
- Strap ectensions are available for very swollen feet
What makes Maisie waterproof?
The CosyTex membrane between the leather and the lining is at the heart of this waterproof shoe. It’s an extremely thin layer of polytetrafluoroethylene, a strong, tough, waxy resin which has millions of tiny pores per square inch. Due to its microporous structure, it has some amazing characteristics.
From out to in its very durable and waterproof, allowing you to stay dry and enjoy your activity in comfort. From in to out it allows sweat to pass through and helps reduce overheating and perspiration build up. The membrane and lining seams are sealed using a waterproof tape which is applied by specialist equipment and machinists.