Lots of give when you’re on the go!
Ideal if your feet are misshapen, sensitive or swollen, these soft and stretchy shoes won’t put pressure on painful toes, joints or swelling. They’re supportive around the heel and the flexible soles are hard-wearing so they’re great for active feet.
Why you’ll love Karen…
- Support of a leather shoe with the seam-free comfort of a slipper
- Adjustable touch-fastening offers a flexible fit
- Soft, padded collar for extra comfort
- Elastane upper moulds to the shape of your foot – ideal for bunions and hammer toes
- Stretchy fabric means a good fit even for very swollen or bandaged feet
- Cushioned Sanitized® insole for added comfort and long-lasting freshness
- Insole can be removed to fit an orthotic
- Soft, cushioned lining for extra comfort
- Teflon® coated so stain and water resistant
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
Cleaning & caring for leather / elastane footwear
- Wipe the leather area clean with a damp cloth, using a mild detergent and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- Allow any mud or stains to dry before attempting to remove them from the elastane area. Once dry, remove any dirt with a soft brush and then wipe with a damp cloth.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.