A smart and roomy, touch-fastening shoe
This smart yet soft Leather shoe is very roomy. It has a deep, seam-free toe area so it’s great for hammer toes, bunions and swelling. The fashionable, character stitching down the front can’t be felt from the inside so you can still wear it if your feet are sore or sensitive.
Why you’ll love Jones…
- Footbed can be removed to provide extra depth – ideal for orthotics
- Lining is seam-free at front so great for sensitive toes
- Breathable, cushioned lining and padded collar for extra comfort
- Adjustable touch-fastening for a flexible fit
- Light, shock-absorbing sole is hardwearing
Protecting leather footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat leather footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for leather footwear
- Wipe footwear clean with a damp cloth and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.