The easy on, easy off casual
This roomy style opens right out so it’s easy to get on and off, even if your foot is very swollen or bandaged. Made from soft but robust tumbled Leather, it’s a wonderfully comfy shoe.
Why you’ll love Bart…
- Deep toe area so ideal for sensitive or problem toes
- Flexible, shock-absorbing sole is hardwearing
- Seam-free side panels won’t rub or irritate sensitive feet
- Fully padded tongue and collar for extra comfort
- Foot-bed can be removed to provide extra depth – ideal for orthotics
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
Protecting leather footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat leather footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for leather footwear
- Wipe footwear clean with a damp cloth and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.